NOVO - RENEW, REFRESH, REVIVE, CHANGE…
a creative design practice formed in dorset, england by partners nickie chadwick + tasha stynes. our studio specialises in residential design + has remained purposely small in order to maintain strong personal relationships with each client.
we are driven by the belief that thoughtful design contributes to well-being. our interiors are designed to be warm, beautiful + truly functional, whilst being sympathetic to the architecture they’re housed within.
WE AIM TO CRAFT UNIQUENESS WITHIN EVERY PROJECT
nickie + tasha have gathered three degrees ba(hons) + msc’s + have a combined experience of eighteen years within the industry, six years together + counting. they have designed together locally within the counties of dorset + hampshire, throughout england + internationally. working with clients from all walks of life, they’ve built up a portfolio which demonstrates that their designs can be tailored to individual + cultural requirements.
OUR PROFESSIONAL PROMISE: A NOVO PROJECT IS HIGH QUALITY, ON BRIEF + CREATIVE WITH METICULOUS PLANNING
when creating interiors for our private clients, we believe the valuable time we spend unravelling their personalities + family lives enables us to truly understand how they aspire to live. the spaces that we create become a bespoke architectural response shaped to their way of life, which serves them effortlessly.
when working with developers, the approach we take is to understand: their brand, the location + their market. this drives us to create interiors which help maximise the return of their investments + saleability of their properties. we value developers who are design-focused + aim to create quality spaces for their potential buyers.
interior design is a mixture of creativity + critical thinking, the most integral factor is space planning. the ergonomics + practicality of the space is just as important as the interior finishes. our best piece of advice would be to appoint your interior designer as soon as possible even prior to submitting your planning application. this will enable your designer to become a part of your design + build team.
- internal layout configuration + detailing
- mood boards: imagery to outline each interior element of the house
- to work closely with client + other design team members to ensure all design intent is feasible/ buildable
- interior specification document with coinciding quotations
- lighting + electrical pack: to include specification, mood boards, data sheets + prices of fittings
- bathroom pack: to include full specification, product boards + supplier quotations
- kitchen pack: to include finishes specification, appliances selection + supplier quotations
- joinery pack: to collaborate with specialist, gain samples + quotations
- finishes pack: flooring + wall
- electrical pack: interior lighting drawings, reflective ceiling + electrical
- bathroom pack: detailed drawings inclusive of plans, elevations + detailing
- joinery packages: indicative carpentry, kitchen, pantry, staircase, fireplace, wardrobe + dressing rooms
SITE & PROJECT SUPPORT
- site + project support with client + build team
- supplier meetings with customer to refine requirements
- sample trays
- marketing support for resell if required
- optional extras: CGI’s. staging + photography package